Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Boy meets Girl


"Boy meets girl at 7 when the doorbell goes off,
My blind date is here she thinks to herself,
I can’t wait,
I open the door,
Walk to the car where he then opens the car door for me,
We talk but it’s more to fill the time,
We go to the movies where you would think he would let me walk in first to sit down, right?
NO,
He goes in the aisle first so I sit on the end,

I think the dates going really well and I want to hold his hand,
I put mine on my knee hoping he would catch on,
He doesn’t,
I then but my left leg over my right so I’m turned more into him,
He then puts his left leg over his right making it so his back is facing me,
I look and his arms are folded,
I then give up,

On the way home I don’t say much,
I call my friend, who set us up and told her how bad it was,
I tell her everything,
How it was great but then went down hill bad,
He didn’t show any interest in me at all,
She calls him to see what he thought of the date,
He goes on to say that it was great.

She then asked him what I might have thought of it,
And he said well it was really romantic,
See I let her sit on the end of the aisle so she could put her legs out during the long movie,
And when she turned her legs I turned my back so it could touch her shoulder,
I did everything right didn’t I?

Boy calls girl to meet again,
She says yes,
Boy holds her hand,
Boy meets girl at the wedding day,
Where he then does everything her right way!"

I LOVE LOVE! The whole idea. It's kinda- perfect. But, sometimes things get in our way. Sometimes we just have to cry through the night or laugh it off and move on. I like him. He likes me. Thats where love starts. To be real who even know's what love is? It's kinda like a hope or a dream or, well, you pick. WHAT IS LOVE? 
I understand what love is between me and my mom. I understand what it is between me and apple juice. So, I guess it's when you both do everything right in their way! 
Enjoy your life. Don't let someone stand in your way over something that they might not understand. This is how I feel about it- YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE. LOVE THAT!



"The most fun you can have with love, is being in love with yourself" - lets start here! 
ps. that poem is just a poem (really has never happened to me, I have only been one blind date and we went ice staking so not even close to a movie.) 

1 comment:

  1. ha. i LOVE this.
    who doesn't love to be loved? right?
    Your so cute ash!

    ReplyDelete