Friday, December 7, 2012

Truth or Rather...

It's a two in one game. "Truth or Dare." and "Would you Rather."
I was playing this game with one of my best friends the other day, and I was asked a question that I didn't fully answer. So, here it is. The question was: "What is your top "10" things you look for in a guy." Well let me start by saying, the top 10 are always changing, however, as of today here they go.
1. Open my door. Date or no date. -respect for women.
2. Make me laugh. "Smile, it gives your face something todo."- Witty
3. Honesty at all times. - Even if it's hard
4. A love for Christ. - Same goals as me
5. He has to be good looking-duh (Fashion Sense)
6. Spontaneous -I love suprise.
It's not that hard guys, to plan a "spontaneous" date. For ex: you want to kiss her? Ask her on a date and have it planed out already where there is a mistletoe somewhere so you can go for a walk and look up and say "Look where were standing." She will laugh and say "Did you know this was here?" You then smile and kiss her. PERFECT.
7. Loves to Travel
8. Never says "Maybe or Sometimes"
9. Plays a sexy musical instrument- Well, this is more of a plus!
10.  Puts passion above common sense

I am going to add 2 more to my list if that is ok...
11. Has a good memory! 
12. Being HIMSELF!!!
To be honset if she is out spending her days with you, you must have at least 6 of the things on her list. She wouldn't be with you if you didn't. Well, it is now not my turn on Truth or Rather.- haha! 

I was sitting in a church group class when we talked about our list. We were told to make a list so when we went out with guys we wouldn't get lost of the things we wanted the most for the things we want right now. I hope I have inspired your list. Never change your list to fit the guy/girl because- that is a very bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment